Sunday, June 14, 2009

why i shouldn't drink.

i've decided i am out of control and need an intervention.
i went out for A drink. as in one. singular drink. last night. 8 drinks and two hours later i managed to find a ride from the sweetest friends ever. This is what i woke up to (and why i should renounce vodka and cranberry and moscow mules forever):

1. the nail polish from my left, middle toe is completely missing. but only from that toe.
2. i have a strange patch of skin missing on my right elbow.
3. the entire contents of my purse are spilled out on the floor in the living room.
4. the little curtain that resides over the tiny door window is on the floor next to my purse.
5. i feel like i've been run over by a small steam engine.
6. i vaguely remember taking a pencil and graffiti-ing on the bathroom wall. My funny little quip: never trust a person who collects stickers.

and finally. the biggest reason i should quit drinking. i checked out my bathroom-graffiti from the last time i went out for a single drink. It was still there, in all it's penciled glory: is this butter? I don't believe it. I don't know what to believe any more.

--jamie

2 comments:

  1. This seems more like a list of why you don't need an intervention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arrghhhhhh I'm being coerced!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete